View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2007, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseshoe View Post
I see no reason for personal insults.

I too have many singers who want only Sound Choice or Music Maestro music. One of them is a 'Boy Singer' for a big band and only sings certain versions of certain songs. He is absolutely great and I try to please him, since he is one of my most popular singers and people flock in to hear him. He wants the very best rendition he can find of the original, and listens to all of them before finally settling on a version he wants to sing from then on. I give him a few seconds of all my versions to listen to on headphones until he finds the best one for him. Then I keep a copy of his request, and also give him the song number and company to keep until the next time he sings.

Several singers have their own CDs and want that version only. Since I no longer use CDs or have any way to play them with my laptop, I try to have their version on my computer if they are regular customers. That means I buy a new CD that I don't really want quite often just to satisfy my customers. Then they request only that version once I have it.

I suppose some folks are just superior in their minds and want to show all of us how dumb the rest of us really are.
How are you unable to play their CD's off your laptop? If you are running Hoster you can do that and it is very easy. Also once you have their one song in Hoster ready to go you can give them their CD back. Once the song is played and they sing it the song is deleted from your computer.

The way you do this is right next to the video box or right under help there is add track. There are many buttons there. KMA CDG AUDIO MP3G and VIDEO. Click on CDG, imput the track number, and type in the song name (just so you know what song it is when it comes up) Hit add track and it will look like it is importing it but it is not. It is only making a temp file and then once it is played it goes bye bye. You do need to import between songs and it only takes about 15 seconds. This way you do not have to go out and spend money on CDG's you do not need to please that one person.
Hopefully Hoster 3.316
AMD Athalon 64 X2 4400+ 2.3ghz
ASUS M2A-VM Motherboard
2 - 1GB DDR2 800mhz Corsair RAM
1 - 500 GB SATA Western Digital HD
1 - 160 GB external HD
ATI Radeon Sapphire X1650 Pro Video Card 512MB
Realtek HD Audio

www.downhomekaraoke.biz