View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2008, 03:54 AM
Honor Roll

Not just AAA, but in my wilder youth I used to always have some sort of tow package. If I had too many at the bar, I would pull the coil wire and call the tow club. They would tow me, and my drunk butt home. Cheaper than a cab AND I would have my car in the driveway for work the next day. They only let you do this 3-4 times before they cancel you, but there are lots of fish in the sea

And to stay on topic:

I have always had at least 2 of everything to run my shows. I also have an MP3 player handy for fill music if need be. It literally takes me only one song to change out my computer. I have had to do this in the past and am sure I will again. Since I own the place, I also have a battery powered boom box and candles that I can use for fill music in a power outage. I can run home, get my generator, hook up lights, and power my karaoke system in 30 minutes. I know that is the time frame because my emergency lighting lasts 30 minutes.