View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2003, 12:44 PM

keyrite hangs

I save the cdg's in several directories. I have one directory named changed, one named original and one named modified. I do many songs with KPro and I have learned to change the key on the wav files first then add music to my kpr. After I write the cdg to a disc I sometimes find that they key change is either too high or too low for me when I sing the songs at Karaoke. After all some karaoke machines are different than a computer playback. I then go back to keyrite and try to change the key on the cdg I just wrote which is in my changed directory and that is when it hangs. Only on preview play. For info only, my wife has her own computer with all the same programs on it and she also does many more songs of her own. She has the same problem. Her computer is completely different setup the mine. Mine is 1.4g and hers is 533m. We have tried everything and still have the same problem. I have tried all that admin has told me to do and still the same problem. If we try to change a key on one that already been changed it hangs. We can use the original, but then we have to start all over with KPro and I feel this should not be the case. I am totally puzzled. Alan