View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2003, 08:29 AM

Ditto all the way, Jon.

I'd bet before the dust setles on this one, it will turn out to be a system setting anyway, and not a BUG in the software. If it is in the software I can't duplicate it, and I've tried on both XP and 98SE.

Whichever it is I'm having difficulty seeing the severity of the anomaly. It certainly isn't anything that should cause MTU to go into warp speed to solve..

Keying the original track obviously is working as it should. Simply make a minor change in the name when saving it, so's not to overwrite the original, and to identify it from the original.

Once that keyed track is burned to a cd, then why save it to be re-keyed at a later time?

It would seem the prudent thing to do would be to discard it and retain the original track that will key. It won't take any longer to key the original again than it would to key the previously keyed file, so what's the hassle?

This approach can't even be considered a "workaround". You have a choice of two directions. One will create a problem the other won't, and the one that's problem free takes no longer.

George

Would also like to commend WB6BNA for his mature approach working with us and MTU Support in trying to resolve the issue.

Last edited by George; November 14th, 2003 at 09:45 AM.