View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2003, 10:40 PM

Angry keyrite hanging

I just purchased the upgrade to keyrite 2.004 and really don't see a difference for $49.95 upgrade. I still have the same problem as I posted a while back. When I play or try to play a cdg that is already on hard drive the preview play button flickers and the program hangs up. The only way I can continue is to close the program using Ctrl-Alt-del and restarting the program, then if I do the same song it does it all over again. This does not happen with all cdg's but most of them. If I want to change the key I usually have import the cdg from a previously recorded cd using microstudio. Then it works. I still am not very happy with the fact that when you change the key up or down with background singers they either sound likes ducks or retards ( no belittling implied). I was hoping that this new version would cure this problem. The only thing I see that is different is that the key now starts at 0 and that cdg is automatic on start rather then wav. I feel I paid 49.95 for the upgrade and got nothing. Very dissappointing for a long time user and bragger for your products.