View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Honor Roll

Karaoke staying strong

What still amazes me is the continued popularity of karaoke. I guarantee you I have the best show in every aspect of the word. The most/best song selection, the best sound system, the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet the fairest rotation, and the BEST software

Even with all that. In a town of 40,000 there are still 3-4 shows any night of the week. They all have the same complaints about freeloaders, but don't seem to be hurting enough to drop the show from the weekly line-up. The only thing that I think holds me back, is that fact that you can only have a certain amount of singers in any given night. If we could figure out how to overcome this hurdle, I could corner the market. Until then, there needs to be multiple shows in town to give everyone that wants to, a chance to sing. I agree with most, the cream will eventually rise to the top. What I hope for all you guy's sake, is that the bad apples don't spoil the club owners against karaoke.