View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2008, 02:29 AM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealKiller View Post
Thanks for the comments. luckely I can still do songs with adult content, although the owners wife wanted to get rid of those. I told the owner we are all over 21 here, are you gonna kick paying customers out if they say bad words, well then why not let them sing them. Its a harsh reality but something I guess I can live with. I would still like to talk the owner into some songs like "baby got back" or some old stuff people can dance to.
most of the bad stuff just came on the same disc with other songs.

It was the hardest thing i ever had to do decide what to keep and what not to but he told me to take out alot and maybe some whould come back.

I also told him that it was not the singers causing problems they come to sing and have a good time. he agreed but said it was the people that were attracted by some of these songs that he wanted to get rid of.

we don't choose what people want to sing and sometimes they sing stuff the crowd doesn't like but isn't that part of karaoke the good and the bad.
Exactly, people come in to drink, swear, and do what they can get away with at a bar, let's face it! Most of them will sing what they want, and I think the bar owner is aware of that, if he is there to make money.