Thread: KIAA Membership
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2010, 10:54 AM

I cain't keep track of whom sold what to whom to download where to sell to what company to be a legal site to sell to which download site in what country under what name for who...but this ole hillbilly will tell ya'all one thing..i shore as st. pete ain't gonna worry about it anty more. If you pro's cain't keep this stuff straight how'd ya speck a weekend warrior like me to? yur honor...not guilty by reason of insanity. Brought on by legal pressure paranoia by mass confusion in my part time non profit profession. Here is a list of the sites i downloaded from yur honor, my harddrive, my original disc, when you git this mess straighten out judge, please tell everone else, they don't really have a clue either. Perhaps if it please the court, those fine upstanding never tiring karaoke crusaders from the RIAA can hep ya. I rest my case yur honor, and throw myself at the mercy of a poorly recorded sound choice version of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" downloaded at Illegal karaoke downloads.com......