View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2009, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
If it doesn't have "C:\MTU\Microstudio\Recorded Songs\" right click on the left column "CurRecordFolder and click modify. Change it to the above path.
It has the right path already.

Quote:
As to the listing and import folders you can control these from within the program itself. When you open the import there is a place to tell it where to save the imported files. For the main list the Browse button above it controls where you are looking for those.
Yes, I know that...I just think it's silly for MTU to not have an editable default for these too.

Quote:
As for your original problem I am not sure how the sound card can cause those error messages, but I will talk to Support and see what he is thinking on this. If my memory hasn't failed me it was the Realtek sound card that has given the problems. These are usually on-board cards and not worth a plugged nickel anyway. When I got my Dell desktop model a while back they had disabled the on-board and added a Soundblaster card to their machines.
I'm stumped as to why the error message is there at all since the sound does work. I do have on-board Realtek, so it seems that may be the problem, although I don't know why MTU won't put this in their requirements since it's apparently a known problem. I'll try to find a cheap USB sound card and plug it in to see if that fixes the bogus error windows.

I'll report again tomorrow.