View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2009, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

That's a shame. I was going to ask you what kind it was since I have a laptop we use for backup and I am not happy with the headphone output.
Jack, open the registry as before, going through to step 8 but do not delete the folder. Look in the right column and find the key called "CurRecordFolder" and tell me what it says in the right column. If it doesn't have "C:\MTU\Microstudio\Recorded Songs\" right click on the left column "CurRecordFolder and click modify. Change it to the above path.
As to the listing and import folders you can control these from within the program itself. When you open the import there is a place to tell it where to save the imported files. For the main list the Browse button above it controls where you are looking for those.
As for your original problem I am not sure how the sound card can cause those error messages, but I will talk to Support and see what he is thinking on this. If my memory hasn't failed me it was the Realtek sound card that has given the problems. These are usually on-board cards and not worth a plugged nickel anyway. When I got my Dell desktop model a while back they had disabled the on-board and added a Soundblaster card to their machines.