View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2006, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Your order malfunctioned because of the very large discount coupon given to you last January. We didn't know this would create problems until now.

Also, there were 6 instances of the DOWNLOAD button, and 6 instances of RegCodes. I have deleted all but one and that still didn't fix your problem... i.e. you still will see "DONE" when you click the download link.

The message by the download buttons (far right) says:

Link expires:
Wednesday 25 April, 2007
99 downloads remaining

Shane, if you had post those facts here it would have made it a lot easier for me to diagnose what is wrong.

Simply stated, your database record is messed up. I am sorry you feel that an error has ruined your experience with MTU. I would think you would give us a bit of grace when web problems happen. I'm sorry. We do the best we can with this web technology, and fix the errors when they appear.

Our web master is out of town until next week. I won't give this to him as an "emergency". We'll get it fixed next week and you'll be able to download.
I did post here about the 2.009 upgrade and later about the 2.010 upgrade. I recieved no response to my posts from MTU.
I realize the support staff at MTU is very busy, but as customers we get frustrated when we don't get an answer to our problems.
I do appreciate the discount coupon when I purchased the Suite with Keyrite Pro upgrade, but my account does not acurately reflect the discount as I contacted you with your mistake giving me a discount way over what we had talked about and you did make the adjustment charging me the extra that is not reflected at my account. My original post should have said I spent over $400.. on MTU software.