View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

I moved this from your New Feature Request thread to here where this belongs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilio Guifarro View Post
I still have no video on second display when i playback .vob files.
Wmp didn't playthem back too only the dvd's. I uninstalled and re-inst. k-like codec and driver updated didn't work too. Driver update outcome showed i had the best driver installed for the video card. I think the restore point in vista chages i didn't do it properly. I don't understand the instructions, seems like something is missing in it. I also think might be the port i use (vga) i will try the hdmi.
What makes me think is not the codec is that i have a desktop in which wmp doesn't playthem back too and i don't have that problem with hoster.
New ideas are welcome. Thank you all
What version of WMP do you have on this laptop and on your desktop?
I still say that part of the problem is that you do not have the Codec for VOB on this laptop. Obviously you do have that codec on the desktop, but may have an older version of WMP on it that will not play them regardless of the codec being installed.
If all the other formats play on the secondary monitor as you are set up then the VOB will show also when you find out what is keeping it from showing. In other words there isn't a problem with your secondary setup.