View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2019, 09:05 AM

Re: Replacement PC Laptop

Latest Up Date,

I got approval to download my MTU programs into my old laptop with the new SSD.

I also loaded from my backup USB , all my song folders onto the folder MTU on the new drive and it looks like I\'m in almost there. good shape.

But before I finish the process, I need some guidance so that I don\'t mess it up.

Now comes the loading of the information onto the Hoster file into the folder Local Disk, Program Files, Micro Technology Unlimited, Hoster .

The folder already has the folders, and64, Intel, and Manual, as well as two Applications, Hoster, Hoster and Back Up. Also in the folder is Hosteruv.ocx, Hoster.ocv, mtu.ocx and mtus.

I did make a backup using the Hoster Back Up Program program, but I also copied all the information in my Hoster file onto a USB which includes the Hoster Back Up.

If I open the Tools, Hoster Data Folder from the actual Hoster Program, there are a bunch of files, and I am confused about how to use my backup information.

Do I load all my USB information into the Computer file Micro Technology Unlimited, Hoster or do I just load the Hoster Back Up Program file of the latest back up?

Thanks for any help, and hope I haven\'t confused you with this request for guidance.

Wes

We

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.