View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2004, 06:45 PM

Re: contests

Quote:
Originally posted by kking
Jumpmaster:
I have always enjoyed hosting contests and I have always hated the judging part. After seeing different contests and methods for judging, the one I chose for my contests is as follows: the contestants judge each other. This is more work because it involves making forms for each contestant to use for judging. This is how it works. Each contestant is given a form with everyone's name on it except theirs. I have three categories listed, with scores from 1-5. I then announce contestants names and make sure the contestant/singers are judging the right person, when that person comes up to sing. After the contest I pick up forms and tally scores and announce the winner. Hope this helps. kking
we also like doing contest my wife and i love
your judging idea do you also use this method for the finals .
also we were thinking about the contestents paying a$1. fee each time they qualify to boost up the purse. what do you think ?
as for as some of the other kjs / djs thoughts i love to sing but i do it for fun these contest are for the ones who are very very good you may win you may lose most mature adults 21 and older relize this . and it is grrreat entertainment. YOU MAY HAVE THE NEXT BON JOVI OR CLINT BLACK AT YOUR SHOW dont laugh its happened. please reply .thanks