Thread: KIAA Membership
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Why are you worried???? If you are legal, do your show, let the eyes be what they are.
Walt, that is the message i am trying so desperately, and yet delicately to put across, in my post here if you read what i've tried to convey. And trying hard not to look like someone who doesn't care about the law or these fella's concerns. I really really wouldn't lose any sleep over these jerks at the KIAA, sound choice, or even download sites for that matter. You know yourself if what you are doing is appropriate. If you feel comfortable in public with what you are doing, dandy. Like walt said, don't sweat these clowns.These hacks are after M*O*N*E*Y. Also to change the industry, under the pretence of accountability, but their way, on their terms. Not the right thing to do. They can bring all the lawsuits they wanna. It will only cause bad feelings and rejections on the part of the end users. They stand to lose more then they can possibly gain, if they won every single one of their lawsuits. So enjoy discussing it, it makes for a great read guys. And i am learning about the rules in canada thanks for the inside scoop on that randy. But seriously, i have no doubts, Randy, & Billy, you guys are straight shooters. So just enjoy this crazy (hobby) business we are in, and don't let those bullies bother you. They done cooked their own goose, and it's just a matter of time. Your Buddy..George