View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2008, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaoke Kiwi View Post
Some years ago my rugby club in England decided that a karaoke night would be a good idea. The host that came to do the show started out by singing a couple of songs. Fair enough to get level perhaps although I do mine in a single song. He then proceeded to rotate through his friends and himself a couple of times. At this point none of the members or guests had actually sung. One of our more rough and redy members went to the host and said to him that if he didn't let the members sing he would get 'filled in'. Although I am not a fan of violence one 'poor' host learnt that he is working for the people in the bar and not his mates. Needless to say he didn't work at the club again! PS. Rugby Players, like any other random group are good, bad & indifferent when it comes to singing but all of us are definately LOUD!
Hear hear!! We've got some of those in Brisbane as well, the inconsiderate hosts and the loud rugby players. Needless to say, that type of host doesn't last long in the business