View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Administrator

I'm going to let other users comment

Question: Are you playing the songs live in Keyrite and not liking them?

Question: Have you exported the songs with a key change and played them on another audio player? If so, which player?

My first thought is that your .wav files (especially those convered from MP3 files) may be changed somehow.

My second though is to uninstall and reinstall 2.008. Use the REMOVE option in the Installation program, then install it again after it is removed.

My third thought is that your computer may not be fast enough for real-time playing, but will be for exporting.

If that doesn't work, post here what audio card, processor type, speed and RAM size you have. Also, if you have any "unusual" devices or programs always running.

Our beta testers, with the singular exception of mlepine, gave us excellent ratings on our 2.008 release. I don't believe there is anyone who would say they are hearing what you are reporting.

Thus, before you insult MTU further, lets work together to find out what is going on. It just may be your computer. All our other testers and upgraded customers can't be wrong!