View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2004, 09:05 AM

First, let's make it clear I am not MTU staff. It did gall me, however to see mistatments being presented as quotes from MTU, so I thought to set the record straight on that score by pasting exactly what MTU's policies are regarding updates.

PHERD:

You've had a product you were not happy with for two years, and never once posted to see what might be the cause of the problem, or seek a solution? I find it hard to believe that you have not in all that time surfed through the forums and seen the lengths MTU goes through to provide customer satisfaction. You lifted not a finger to avail yourself of this support, and now you blame MTU ? And further you try a demo for one product, buy a different product, and you feel duped?

KEYWRONG:

Quote:
Is there anything that can be done to get the full version, without sinking more money into this?
Do you really expect to obtain the more expensive product without even paying the difference???..Come on now...

TO BOTH:

MTU is offering two products because of the wide variance of results obtained with different operating systems. A great many users of the HOME version experience no problems what so ever(myself for example), while there are others who have a need for the more sophisticated product.

There is no doubt in my mind that MTU will treat you both in a fair and equitable manner, but come down to earth and act like you want to work with them. They are very cooperative people.

Now a recommendation from me and dollar bill will buy you a cup of coffee most anywhere, but I am recommending that MTU consider putting out a demo of the Home version of Keyrite. It may have simply been an oversight not to, but it should alleviate any further confusion.

George

Last edited by George; January 8th, 2004 at 04:55 PM.