Thread: Blank Media
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman144 View Post
i have 2 of those ( epson ) it didnt last that long, i got it from cdrom2togo..the adapter to print a cd keeps sliding to the left, and it the printed cd is so smudged up

Don't know which printer you are using. My Epson cannot slide left or right as it is in a grooved slot with no play left or right. Have never had a smudged cd to date. It is as professional as i have seen anywhere. I even checked mine again (Epson Stylus Photo 595) just to see if there was any play or loose fit anywhere, and could find none. After two years, approximately 300 CD labels printed, I am completely satisfied with it, and would purchase another. Sorry you are having trouble. Why did you end up with two?
muzicman144

well the first one i kinda messed around with the outline so when i print a disc the center hole is not where it supposed to be, and i tried to call cdrom2go for support and i didnt get any, so i ended up buying another one which i thought was better, it worked for about a year and them the adapter started sliding to the left, and i had to kinda help guiding it so it wont slide to the left, i just kinda got tired of it, so i stored it in the garage collecting dust..and also since i started using my laptops to do shows, i dont need to print those cd's anymore...i just copy ( my music ) in an ext. hhd..