Thread: KIAA Membership
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2010, 02:17 PM

Yeah Randy those henchmen at the KIAA have just about ruined any hope for a decent legal download site. They have all the working paying legal kj's running for cover. I know many on this forum alone wouldn't even give them or sound choice the time of day now, moreless dare purchase a sound choice disc. And look..i don't blame this all on sound choice either. They made a decent disc, just poor management decisions, and possibly...possibly greed. So i would say, personally..now this is just my own opinion. From the emails i've gotten from around the country from working kj's & entertainers. Sound choice is just too hot to touch right now. I wouldn't purchase a sound choice disc if it was pressed in gold...like i said. From the emails i have recieved from my kj friends and entertainers who use backing tracks in their single club acts, they won't touch a download site or sound choice. They pretty much have had it with both the KIAA henchmen, threats of legal suits, forced organization fees, forced search's..i mean come'on. There are just too many other ways to go...again, good luck up there in canada. Here on the lake michigan shoreline, in the absolute middle of nowhere...it's 11 degrees, and -3 below wind chill..schools closed the whole bit. I most generally git my mail by 10 AM...it's 2:16PM now, and the neighbors are calling to see if the mailman has been through yet...burrrrrrrrrrrr