View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2007, 08:19 AM

Upnext,
I am not sure what would cause this problem. The only thing that I can think of is something with the Motherboard drivers or maybe another burning program, that is taking control of the CD Drives. Make sure you didn't install any new Program dealing with burning, as it might be taking control of the drives and not allowing Microstudio to Open.

Quote:
I have the same problem with KHpro Ver. 4.106 when I start from microstudio 4.1 it disappears nothing happens. When I try to start from desktop Icon it indicates that the program is running but I don’t see it in my taskbar or manager. The only way to make my KHpro work is to reboot and start from desktop Icon; also check for updates will not take me to the website anymore. It use to work fine before but as of 2 months now I’ve been having this problem, I also try to repair from Add/Remove program don’t work.
This is a bug in Microstudio with launching KHPro. So DO NOT Launch it from within Microstudio, or this will happen. Only launch KHPro from the Icon, and it will work fine.

This will be fixed in the next version of Microstudio.