View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2008, 05:59 PM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonman View Post
They do show loyalty, how many here get paid if the club cancels a night or still pays you if the power goes out & you can't do the show, I do! Again, they've bought me discs to add to the book, not to pay them back, just to give. If i've needed equipment, they'd lend me the money to get it. I think that's pretty appreciative & to show MY appreciation back, I don't charge them any more on any holiday because they are my regular nights anyway.
As far as stretching the night, our state law requires bars to be shut down by 2 AM. There are a few that will run non-alcoholic shows after 2, but those are pretty rare around here.
Oh, I see. Up here most things close at 12:30 or 1am, except for NYE, open till 2. That's why I was wondering.

Sounds like you gotta deal over there, a KJ on salary.
Just like my fulltime job (KJ is yours), I get paid when I'm sick, when their not open, when I take vacations,
and triple holiday pay if I choose to work on it, but KJ instead for thrice the amount I can make at work.

You definitely have a good deal. It was just my first time I had heard of that type of appreciation, that's all, just me being naive.