Thread: Illegal KJs
View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2004, 03:34 PM

Re: Illegal KJs

Quote:
Originally posted by bobcox
What Do you do about illegal KJs. I have several in my area now who work for half, or less. than the test of us. one in perticu is running out of his laptop with what looks like winamp. MP3+g about 3500 songs. and i know him personaly. he owns no disc. all are bought from another KJ who sells copys . he is cutting everyones throat. hes a part timer. I make my living at it. What to do? dont want to see him get in trouble. But also dont want to lose what i have built.
What you have discribed is utterly blatant and WAY off the deep end and needs to be stopped. While I can't honestly claim that I have always been above-board and squeekie clean in all my dealings, this is going WAY too far.

I know that you don't want to get him in hot water, and while I admire the your concern for your fellow human being, you also have your own financial well-being to be concerned with.

My Advice: Try to talk some sense into him. If he won't listen, talk to the owner of the club. When they hear what can happen to them, they will usually do something about it.

If that fails ..... well ..... You gotta do what you gotta do.
(Expect repercussions though).