Thread: The Music Stops
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Honor Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpayne View Post
Laddie!
Were you moving the BPM screen while Hoster was running or anything like that. I had a problem where audio would drop out while running BPM and Hoster 4.03. This was on a fresh install of xp with all updates, IE7, WMP 11 and sp pack 3. I updated my agp video drivers and this fixed the problem. Although I never had this problem with any other version of Hoster until 4.02/4.03. MTU claims to have fallen back to the code for graphics that it was using for 3.321 and I believe them, however IE7 and wmp 11 and sp pack 3 cause other problems. I had to update the drivers for my network card after installing sp pack 3. I run BPM, Musicmatch and Hoster 4.03 at the same time with no audio dropouts at this time. My shows are similar to yours. They are 60% DJ and 40% kj. Update every driver you can for any device you have in your machine. This means cd or dvd drives as well. I would have never believed my video card would have a problem. It is an old card but has 256mb of on-board memory. As I say, when I updated the video drivers I solved the problem.

gpayne
It will do it with or without running BPM....I am going to replace the drive. its the only thing that make sense, all the drivers are the latest and greatest and I am not pulling to much memory. Thanks for your input.