Thread: MP4 tracks
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MP4 tracks

Well, have experimented with setting all .kmh files to be hidden and have not found any problems running Hoster.
That does not mean there are not any

As you only have 3 of these files at the moment you can easily set them to hidden in windows 10 using the View tab in explorer.

For anyone wanting to set them to hidden in multiple folders the easiest way is to use the command line interpreter or windows Power shell.
To do that in Windows 10 open explorer, brows to the folder at the top of the tree hold down shift key + right click on the folder, from the menu select “Open Power Shell Here” after a while it will show the folder you are in at the top of the dialog then type: attrib +h *.kmh /s then press enter key on keyboard. That will set all .kmh files to hidden unless you select the show hidden files in the view tab in explorer.
To undo the effect type the command again using -h instead of +

I attach pic of power shell commands to make it clearer.
Attached Images
File Type: png Bulk hide KMH files.png (8.7 KB, 6 views)
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.