View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2004, 11:31 AM

Wink Competition

I'm not trying to sell anyone a competition's product in fact I'm not using the brand you're talking about or any of the players they are selling!

Let me share with you & MTU why I believe it would be important to be able to offer more than one format for compression:

I've been using a Midi Karaoke player which is the original and also the best you can find on the market, it lets you use Roland SCV to play your Mid & Kar, extract the graphic, Excellent Pitch, Vocal remover just to name a few.
Well guess what? This product now has an MP3+G & a VCD player and will have in the coming weeks all the import & conversion tools you can imagine. Now, how much? It's a shareware that limits the midi player (only) to a window everytime you play a song but NOTHING on the mp3+g for now! For $40.00 US you can now get a cdg, midi, vcd, excellent key changer, all the necessary conversion tools and of course the graphic is played at the correct resolution which is low resolution.

I have no intention of saying what product it is but it's not from the US and its own by a programmer that's been in business for over 20 years!

I still believe that MTU has the best and easier CDG player on the market but should understand that by limiting them self they might have difficulties getting new customers. (my opinion of course)

What a hard business...
Best regards