View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Cravotta View Post
I will try installing most current drivers from Dell for my Windows XP and try to rip to .bin files again. I have checked each of the 20 songs on my disk as I list them in my Main drive as indivudual fiiles and they all have 2 (two) files listed through the properties window (cdg and MP3+g) and they all play in my home Karaoke machine but will not be accepted in the MTU Hoster system.
I also tried to change recording speed in device manager and do not find any of the info on Recoding Tab where I could adjust the recording speed.
Vince, then these files are not imported from CDGs into Microstudio. I say that because MS imports them from the CD as BIN files (1 file only). If they are MP3+G on the disk you didn't burn it from MS as it burns them as CDG (CDA shows if you look at disk from Explorer).
Also if they are MP3+G on the disk that is why Hoster will not see them. To import from CD in Hoster it will only recognize CDA (music & Karaoke files). To import the files from those disks you will have to copy the files from the disk to his hard drive and then use the Import from Hard Drive function instead of the Import from CD.
Your Karaoke machine is designed to accept all kinds of karaoke disks including VCD (Video types), MP3+G, ZIP, and others because it only has the CD drive as a way to play them. Hoster is designed to accept all kinds but only CDG standard disks for Importing from CD. All the others must be Imported from the Hard Drive.