View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2007, 09:30 AM

Mtu...

What a wonderful collection of posts! Dave Cox and MTU should be proud of their diversity and intelligence of his past users.

MicroSound still produces the 90% of my business.
www.boggessmusicandsound.com

And I have kept crossing fingers that MTU would somehow get inspired, pick up the valuable remnants of MicroSound and develop the next generation DAW... the MicroSound Hal-9000 (tm).

I too have had to jump into other fomats. SoundForge, Wavelab, Cubase, Acid, Vegas Video 6.0 and nearly 40 other audio tools have been installed on my computer for years now. I have an Emu 0404 PCI audio card with ASIO installed right next to Krystal. Collectively, these programs and utilities give me all of the functions & tools I need. Yet... MicroEditor is the absolute pinnacle of what editing mixing sound should be... and so, that's it's job in my facility... which is the most important job as far as music and film sound go.
Many of my clients understand MicroSound to be the most valuable asset to their productions. They know all about ProToys. That's why they're my clients!

Last edited by Gary Boggess; October 4th, 2007 at 09:46 AM. Reason: I'm a work in progress ;P