View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2004, 12:05 AM

OK I still dont see the answer

What are the tips or ways of knowig if your mixing good? Are their certain setting for small , medium large rooms? How do you know when you got enough reverb/delay in your sound? I also wonder how do you get a speaker to point at the singer without it scwelching? Can anyone answer the origional complaint. I strive to be the best I can. I try to be better than my competition but even more I try to be better than my last show. If I had a billion dollars aside from having better equip. I would still do this. If I had that money I would do it for free. I love being a KJ (even thouh I only done 6 shows. I practiced in my basement for a month before hand. Trying new things trying to be better than the night before. In my first show people asked if I do weddings and how great it sounded and how good I was doing...with all the compliments I didnt have the heart to tell them its was my first show.

Anyway I look to these forums for advice...so can anyone assist me?

Can the singer be too loud for the music or is there an exact level?

LOL I am sure if I had all of you in a room and asked your oppion each of you would think differently..LOL but I take everyones advice and try it and see what works for me, my crowd, and my bosses.

THANKS!
Rich
Dr Karaoke