Thread: KIAA Membership
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2010, 07:20 PM

Billy, i completly agree with you, and it doesn't matter if it's 2, 3, 5, or if his is the only rig he has going. I actually can sympathise with Sound Choice with the pirating thing. But thats where my sympathy ends. In the entertainment business. And it is a business, whether you do it as a hobby part time like myself, or you're going 7 nights aweek. If you're a software manufacture, or a club, bar, disc manu, whatever. Perception, and the impression you make upon others, is 99.99999% of the game. If you run a great show, have first class gear, a library to die for. And you treat others with disrespect, and not give them a fair shake. You cut your own throat. This is exactly what Sound Choice has done here. I said it before, and i'll say it again. There is a right and a wrong way to go about doing things. The feeling of the majority of KJ's i've spoken with, say they are done with sound choice. And my two closest kj friends, run an all disc show. And they say they are also done with the slep castopo. The KIAA have the first 3 letters correct {KIA} Karaoke Industry Alliance of ....and i don't need to tell you what many in the karaoke community say that last {A} actually stands for.....