View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjim View Post
The errored file will be on list in the C:\MTU\Microstudio or one of the sub folders. Dale will give you a detailed explaination of this soon I'm sure, he is the man. I don't use Microstudio much so this is the best I can do for you.
Actually Jim the "FileErrors-Karaoke-List.txt" file is in the folder where the imported files are located.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blochbuster
I'm now on disk 27 of the rest and I have an annoying little problem. When I hit refresh a popup appears that says "file error, 1 out of 347 failed count. If I click to find out ($recycle.bin) the microstudio says it must close. Any Fix?
This does not mean the file was deleted but that Microstudio could not list it for some reason. Try re-importing that song again and see if that will fix it.

As has been said above you should be importing all of these disks through Hoster instead of Microstudio. Microstudio's purpose isn't for doing shows and you don't have to import through Microstudio to get them into Hoster as some of the other KJ programs require. Hoster has its own built-in importer that has a fantastic error correction.

When you import through Hoster the files are all compressed to save space on the hard drive and it builds a Songs Database so you can quickly find the song you want to play. It also has a built-in Songbook Creator so you can print your books out for your customers.