View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2009, 02:40 AM

Thanks guys....all helpful info. Musicman51, you're right, if it works for me already, why change?? The Vocopro mics aren't cheap nor expensive, but sound just a little on the "muffled" side. I can fix this just by turning up the highs a little and so far I have never had any complaints about my sound. I run entirely a Powered Mackie system...srm450 1501 subs srm350 monitors and a mackie mixer which makes me one of the best sounding systems in the area and I take pride in that. I have often had other KJ's come in and tell me how much better we sound than they do and that just puts the icing on the cake. My main concern is to make every singer sound as good as I can so they come back for more. I work full time in a paper mill on a Southern Swing Shift and have karaoke 3-4 nights a week so I have very little time to research new ideas for cordless mics. I will look into the Sure brand and the Carver brand at our local Music store, but I think the old "Don't fix it if it ain't broke" saying applies to me.

Thanks Thanks Thanks for all your time everybody.