View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2010, 03:47 AM

Re: Problem with adjust lyrics in KHPro 5.0

Hello,
just want to explain what I ment with 'move' words (it's of course my bad English. Sorry for that). I mean: When I use < then in the past the highlighted word changed the colour earlier (if you hit the spacebar too late while creating the lyrics). I did not want to start again from the beginning when I made a misstake just on one single word so I used the adjust lyrics screen and it worked so well. When I pressed < it changed the colour earlier and when I pressed > it started to change colour later (on the German keyboard > it's shift+> as < and > are on the same key).
Now at least on the German Keyboard < and > makes colour changing longer or shorter but does not make it to start earlier or later.
Ctrl + < does not work and nothing is changing and to get crtl + > I have to hit ctrl+ shift+>. This does not work too any more. Therefore my suggestion was to use < to start (I think you call it sweeping) earlier and > to start sweeping later and + to make sweeping on a word longer and - to make sweeping on a word shorter.

Yes I red the manual of course.
Maybe the problem I have is more clear now and of course it's clear that you had to change the function because of the duet option.

Sorry again for my bad English

Wolfgang from Germany