View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2019, 05:42 PM

Re: Replacement PC Laptop

Rather than buy a new computer, I had the Geek Squad install a SSD in place of the hard drive disk. It only cost me for the 500GB SSD, but since I had Win 7 and it\\\'s not going to be supported in a few months, they installed Win 10.

I down loaded a DEMO Hoster to try to figure it all out and I think I have it figured out. Thanks to great advice from ROY to backup my program and save copies of my songs, I can now install my saved Hoster information without a great deal of work and trouble.

The only problem I have is setting up my two displays so my computer display has the Hoster program with the playlists and the other display has the lyrics for the singer.

With Win 7 all I had to do has extend the singer display and drag the little screen to it. I can set up the Win 10 so I get both displays at the same time, but not two separate displays.

So, what do I have to do in Wind 10?

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.