View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Lauraine Graham- with the Lord Lauraine Graham- with the Lord is offline

Dear Rich

You are right inasmuch as louder is not necessarily better. Some songs have a lot of drive without volume and it is not always better to have romantic songs softer. There are so many things to learn that take time and experiment in order to gain experience. Unfortunately there is no substitute for experience. You have to trust your judgement and make time to listen to others' point of view, and somewhere along the line you will reach a comprimise that suits most, if not all.

I have an annoying hearing problem myself, something to do with lower frequencies, which sometimes makes it difficult for me to understand what people are saying if there is any background noise, but as far as volume is concerned I can hear the proverbial pin drop on the carpet. You see what I mean about annoying? However, one has to get over these little difficulties.

You carry on the way you're doing and you are sure to succeed.

best wishes