View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2010, 08:27 PM
VIP

Re: Sound Choice now selling pre- ripped songs.

It will be interesting for kj's that pull discs out of fear when Stellar, Chartbuster and Zoom follow suit (pun intended). Again, i'm not going to worry, i've already talked with people that have been through the audit without a hitch, it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. But no there is no need to argue the point anymore, those who don't agree will quit buying/using them, those who do will continue (I know one company around here that actually lost customers because he pulled his SC discs) - I personally completely back their stance and will continue as long as get new music. Right now I own maybe 80% of their library so there really is nothing more I need to buy at this time, but when and if the time comes they get their download site going - which is rumored to happen by the end of this year, I will get the songs I need from them first choice.

Back to the OP, this new GEM series is intended for kj's that want a library for their computer legally without having to resort to purchasing an illegal drive of the internet and then paying higher fees if caught. This set is not designed for the already established legal kj that already has all the SC discs to begin with. Just phase one in their move to the digital age for kj's.

Show PC Lenovo nVidia 3.2ghz proc
Win 8.1 64bit
Vid: nVidia GT720 2gb mem
Aud: Lexicon Alpha
Mem: 8gb ram
HD: 1tb int/1tb int
Test PC ASUS AMD 4ghz 8 core proc
Win 7 Pro 32 bit

Vid: LP Radeon HD 5450 Video Card - 1GB
Aud: Lexicon Omega USB I/O Interface
Mem: 16gb ram
HD: 1TB/1TB