View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyo View Post
American Legion , VFW is in my opinion not really a private club,since they will sell drinks/food to the public,you could get in to those places as long as you know someone ,which i used to go and i am not a member of the org.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman144 View Post
The charter of the VFW or American Legion does not allow purchases by non members. The are required to have a member sign them in and they still cannot make a purchase. None that i know of sell food or drinks to the public as it's charter bylaws do not allow this, except on special designated events.
As you and i know well, these restrictions are ignored quite often, yet, they ARE private clubs. You can get into any club if you know someone, which i'm sure KIAA or the Slepps could arrange to get into your private club date without a problem.
They real answer is to avoid buying a Sound Choice Product. Hit them where they are trying to hit you!!!!
muzicman144

a friend of mine played at one of the VFW's at one time and i was able to get in and bought a few drinks, and i also know that they have diff. menu's on diff. days,but anyway that's true all the KJ's should stop buying SC, hit them where it hurts

Last edited by ddouglass; January 26th, 2010 at 04:13 PM.