View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2008, 04:10 AM

Cool Mountian Dew Drinker

I to am Guilty of drinking THE DEW when doing a show however I always tip the waitress or bartender, I just believe I run a better shw sober!! I tryed to do a shows in my drinking days and it ended up being a big ole' mess, mixed up rotation and so on, anyway alot of the bars around these areas have switched from tap to bottle and if the customer presit on tap there is still a .50 cent charge for each cup of water. If the club or bar isn't making money neither am I.
now when I go to another persons show I can indulge a little and have a few drinks cause I am not running the show and always always leave my drink at the table, I just can't stand when a person brings their drink up to the stage with them, Makes me nervous!!! As far as dealing with customers not spending we have a Two drink Limit so they either have to drink a pop, beer, or bottle of water twice. Make things easier on the bar owner I am sure.
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI

Last edited by KaraokeDj38030; September 6th, 2008 at 04:12 AM. Reason: misspelled a word