Thumbs up

Here's my rating for disk maufacture's:

1. soundchoice & dk karoeoke both at the top
2. legends (more so for the hard to find selections than the music
3. pioneer
4. all hits
5. music maestro and sunfly

reason for this is when I started out 13 years ago all we had was
dk discs 1-40, and only having those disks became the standard to go by. That was pretty much all I used, and as the new catalogs came out I always bought the new dk discs. Then someone brought in pioneer and I thought that was great for the variety of songs. Then I found soundchoice disks and I was just blown away with the muical selections (espec the rock discs like the eagles disc or the stuff from pink floyd and pearl jam) - always right on the money. From there it was pick and choose based on hard to find stuff like the Bob segar Compilation from all hits or the tom jones disk from sunfly.

I think the biggest factor when it call comes down to it is this.

Does the quality of the disk justify how much it costs to buy???

I'll pay the price as long as the quality is there. Even on the hard to find stuff that some companies won't do because of copyright restitctions - if its made overseas (ie: Legends) i'll still buy it if its a song not available on any other format and the music is of a fair quality. At least this way I'm offering the most variety and diversity of music to the customers that come to shows and hire us for parties again and again. They look at the selections available and go wow!! That makes it all the more worth it.