View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2002, 01:39 AM

Post Chartbusters

Yea, I agree with Danny_G. Also, I feel that Chartbusters are a good choice.

Sound Choice seems to always have a great sound, they are a bit pricey though. I don't concentrate on them, but try to find another brand where I can get a good review and good price, then buy that.

In the Inexpensive Category, I like Priddis tracks (often free with cdg player purchases)

I also like the Sweet Georgia Brown for the price. I think I would put them in the hit or miss category, but for the price I'd buy them again.

The Legends and Backstage are hit or miss, but there are a few of these I consider important to have. For example the Legends CCR is a great disc as is the Backstage Eagles disc.

Star Disc is hit or miss also, but I find most of them pretty good. Admin note: Massive user feedback to us indicates Star Disc may have the best quality audio around. They pay major recording studios for their music. Their lyric synchronization has been indicated to us as superior.

Top Tunes are bad in my opinion. The fun pack christmas is an example of top tunes misses. Most of the songs make you scratch your head as to what the heck is playing and if not for the screen display, you might never know what they were attempting!

Other than that, stick to Danny_G's list, and you won't go wrong.