View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2022, 07:01 PM
VIP

Re: Somehow Converted zip files to zip.kmh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdulle View Post
Actually, the zip files are no longer available and all I have are the files that were zip files that are now song_name.zip.kmh Can\\\\\\\'t use them as zip files for import nor can they be used as kmh files.. Deleting the kmh extension doesn\\\\\\\'t work either. Looked in the files and all they contain is the file information for the KMH which makes sense. The zip files are gone. Oh well, looks like I will be busy finding all the original zip files wherever they may be.
That\\\'s strange. Maybe you accidently deleted them. The kmh file is just a reference file for Hoster and isn\\\'t very large. The kmh files are useless without the original files.

Toshiba Qosmio Laptop; Windows 10, Intel I7, 32GB Ram, Graphics: 3GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
With Optimus Technology, Optical Drive: Blue-ray Disc Rewriteable (BD-RE) / DVD SuperMultic Drive, Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 2x2 AC Plus Bluetooth 4.0, LED Backlit Keyboard, 512 GB Samsung Solid State Drive and 4.0 TB and 1.5 TB Hard Drives, 4 USB 3.0 Ports. Breakaway Audio Enhancer

Toshiba Satellite Laptop; Windows 10, Intel I7, 6GB Ram, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 256 GB Solid State Drive, Breakaway Audio Enhancer. 3 TB External WD Caviar Green Hard Drive.

Last edited by Roy Dennis; March 29th, 2022 at 12:20 PM.