View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2002, 02:57 AM
Frequent Member

Although I like Steve's idea for his Computer system I think that I will keep the external Amplifier, MIke mixer and speakers as I don't mind my fifteen minute setup that I have right now. My present system now has a DVD/VCD/CD/MP3 player, A Sony single tray player hooked to a LEader Decoder, A BMB karaoke Amp that includes a key changer and an RF modulator. The MOdulator and the speaker outputs are Hardwaired into my case so all I have to do is connect the TV cable between my Rack and the Tv, and my Speakers to the rack using 1/4" connections for the speakers. I'm thinking of hardwiring my mike outs from the back into the rack so I can just plug into the rack from My 2 hand held wireless mikes' receivers. As for software I have the complete Essential vol 1, Essential 80's pack, KJtools set, Pioneer 1 through 33, 35, 38, country 9, country 11. I also have about 47 Sound CHoice SPotlights, 5 Star Series, and 4 power picks. I also have 5 VCD karaoke discs- hence the need for the DVD Player. As I don't have the funds yet to set up my computer set up which will be tougher to set up as I can not afford a laptop and must build a tower or Desktop to meet my needs I will have to maintain the setup I have now.