View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2007, 05:56 AM

MTU Support. You've cracked it, it works.

I went to the Microsoft Download Page and chose the Custom option, it done a scan on my machine and it came up with all sorts of downloads available to downlaod on both hardware and software, I picked the software one first which was for Wndows XP and it downloaded 12 bits for XP. I then had to restart the computer which I did, this took me back to my desktop when it restarted but as I had more stuff to download I went back to the download page again and chose the custom option once more, this time it came up with another 12 software downloads and the one hardware option from the first time, I downloaded the 12 software downloads, no restart needed this time, I then downloaded the hardware option, which was something to do with a Samsung mouse but it went in anyway.

I then connected thePlextor 760, I deleted the previous files that were in the Microstudio song folder, I reduced the read speed to 6 in Microstudio and uploaded a Sunfly disc and hey presto it played.

I have to go and do some work now but I'll b e back later today with more news but at the moment it all seems ok.

Thank you for your invaluable help.