View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2003, 03:08 PM

KMA,
I have checked our records against your name and Email and I can't find anything in our Databases under KMA Direct Comm. I have gone to your website also.

Please email the information of which the system was purchased under to me at support@mtu.com. I will then try to figure out what system you have.

Just so that you know, if your Motherboard died, you will have a very hard time to find one that is not Pentium 4, that Krystal will work with. This is just so that you know ahead of time.

Krystal has always been extremely picky with the timing of the PCI bus on the motherboards and the only boards that we could use for the Pentium II and III processors were the ABIT brand.

The new ABIT P4 boards are no longer working and the only motherboards that now work are the Intel D845GEBV2L motherboard, under Windows XP with Microeditor 5.5.

So this may be something that you might want to think about, upgrading to Microeditor 5.5 and going to Windows XP Professional.

The upgrade to Microeditor can be purchased at: http://www.mtu.com/store/merchant.mv...Microeditor55n