View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2008, 08:06 PM

Wink no disrespect

Dan,
I meant no disrespect towards you and I am sorry if you took it as such I was just in shock that people would find that as an offensive song, My apologies. In some venues I understand that it would be tasteless for somebody to sing it, but in other curcimstance I Don't see anything wrong with trying to get a laugh out of the crowd with something off the wall Like the pussycat song. But like I said before I live in Redneckville and they find farting funny if you know what I mean and I have played at places where I wouldn't dare let this or many other songs be played(Country Clubs, VFW'S, Moose Logdes, Eagle's Clubs)

Most of the bars around here would find hip hop offensive if I played it during a break where others would welcome it. In Closing yes it all depends on your venue if you allow certian songs or not.

Bottom line on that is If the bar doesn't make any money because of your chioce of music then you make no money. I have no problem keeping a full venue and the customers coming back for more. It is the customer that makes us not us that make the customer.
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI