View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:36 PM

Pussy cat Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan matney View Post
I work all the time in a bar, but it is a good bar, the songs I have problems with are the pussy cat song and the rodeo song,
kowboys

Ok I can understand The Rodeo song being a problem with the F word Being the main word in the song however how is the pussy cat song a problem there is no cussing in this song It is about a Cat. Suggestive yes but only to those who have a dirty mind and no concept of the words in the song so all they hear is the semi dirtiness of the song.
One of my most reqested songs by our promising Redneck Customers and Yes being in The Heart of Tennessee I have rednecks. I love my Rednecks don't get me wrong if a song has a cruse word in it I don't mind however during Privite parties I do Not allow any of these songs and have had children ask can I do this song And when they are denyed!!!!they have asked why I tell them would your mother or father let you say these words normally and would you do it in front of them. They normally say no and choose a different song.
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI