View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2004, 05:19 PM

Re: Things are looking up guys

I'm "Party of Ones'" friend, have used MTU since Disc Architect which ran from day one for me. Then came Microstudio, what a nightmare, I had for one year before it worked and I had to buy an upgrade to make that happen. Needless to say, I was not happy with MTU. When I met P of 1 and he told me about Hoster and PC with the problems, I just laughed and said not me! I was looking at everything out there but MTU. Then one night he came in and told me he upgraded and how good it now worked, I thought "RIGHT, I BET", not me I'm not buying that thing! Then he kept telling me how good it was, and I saw it work, pretty neat I thought. Well, he talked me into buying it, HOSTER WORKS LIKE A CHAMP! Will never, never, never, never, ever do another karaoke show without it. If you want to make life simple, and have more fun while doing it, don't wait. The customers are really impressed with the fact it's all on a computer, not to mention no chance of ruining discs. Now a friend of mine is running into discs stolen, broken, stuff spilled on them, etc., he's now asking about Hoster since he's seen it work. So if you're not using it yet, try it, it's not going to break you, you've already probably wasted money on things that don't work anyway, this works.
Tkaraoke