View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2004, 05:15 PM

Re: Preview Play button flickers, program crashes

I am having this same problem with SOME .wav files. I just bought Keyrite v2.0.0.8 a couple of weeks ago.

When I open the file and then click the key change number, the Preview Play button automatically changes to Stop Play, starts flickering, and the whole program freezes, and I have to close using Task Manager.

I have backup tracks as .wav files for condo shows. Some are recorded from my keyboard using Sonar, some are MIDI files mixed down, some are Karaoke files I bought and imported as .wav, a few are originals with vocals removed (with Vogone), some are mp3s converted to .wav.

Some files crash as described, some do not. One crashed, and then later didn't. I have restarted the computer, restarted the program, etc. I even shut down the computer completely and shut down my external hard drive. I haven't been able to determine a common denominator. Has MTU looked into this problem? Is there a patch for it?

By the way, I have a 2-year-old Dell desktop with Windows XP, 80Gig-2GHz hard drive (50+ Gig free), 512 memory, Creative Audigy Platinum EX sound card.

Last edited by gsbkeys; November 27th, 2004 at 05:27 PM. Reason: forgot to say what version I was using.