Thread: Khpro5.00
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2010, 12:41 AM

Re: Khpro5.00

I can't remember singing any duet cdg that wasn't Pink For Female, Blue For Male, Yellow for both. My daughter is going to write the next one with a {M} {F} {B} with color for an intro count down, and at the start of the first singer's line....experimentation...so much fun. Make sure you change the background colors accordingly. But shoot those are the ones that are pretty much used i thought. .but..i can't see it as an issue really. Just for fun, my daughter and i wrote out "Whiskey Lullabye" & "Picture" Came out better...then any originals in my opinion. And the graphics my daughter added are just fantastic. I'm gonna stick with the pink, blue, yellow combination...kinda universal so we thought anyway.

Another thing my daughter suggested, since football season is upon us. We are going to write some crowd participation team fight songs...One team one color, the opposing team fans..the other colors...

Another nice feature about khPro. On my days off from work, i can correct the manufactures dreadful, nasty, awful, disgusting, pathetic attempt at lyric sweeps. A pet peeve of mine. It's so aggravating to pay 20 bucks for a cdg, just to have it swept by someone who has no idea how the song actually goes. I dunno...chartbuster is guilty of this also. Seems lately their cdg's are just thrown together and rammed out the door...late to i might add. Waited 2 months and longer for many monthly's they sold, and i have a paid yearly subscription, for two disc a month. And they cut us down to 12 songs from 15.... sorry...didn't mean to carry on.

Dave.......this new 5.00 is way yonder too much fun. I may just have to take an extra vacation day and write some new custom cdg's....Thanks again mtu.