Thread: Major Headaches
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2008, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Michelle,
Here are the steps:
1. Open Hoster by double clicking on desktop Icon.
2. Click on Import Songs at top of screen.
3. Slide down and click on Import from CD.
4. When the Import window opens, Find the Brand box and fill in with name of company (Sound Choice, Chartbuster, Top Hits Monthly, etc.).
5. Find the DiskID box and fill this in. (DiskID consists of initials of company like SC, CB, etc. and the ID Number from the disk label.) There is a dropdown list that will show if you click on down-arrow to right of box and from that list you can select the correct one.
6. Insert the CD in the drive.
7. Click the Search Local Database button and wait for it to fill in the track list below. Then verify that it has the correct information.
8. Click Select All button. Each of the tracks will have a check mark in front of it and Ready in the Status column.
9. Click Next button to get the next available BookID (this is how you identify the tracks to add to the playlist).
10. Click Import Selected Tracks button and sit back while Hoster Imports the files to a folder (C:\MTU\KMA Files) on your hard drive.

That is about as basic as I can get it. When you do this I am sure more questions will come up. But please post any further questions in your thread (Admin made it a new thread) Step by Step Help?